Baked Grapefruit with Cinnamon



I'm currently not eating sugar. Well, I'm eating sugar if it's in fruit, but that's about it. When I'm on these anti-sugar kicks, I look for fun ways to indulge my sweet tooth. This is my latest favorite.

Ingredients
Grapefruit
Cinnamon
Stevia (non-sugar sweetner)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut grapefruit in half and using a serated knife, cut the grapefruit away from the peel. Also cut each individual segment. I've seen recipes that say to completely remove the grapefruit from the peel and bake separately, but I think this is more fun.









Sprinkle the top of the cut grapefruit with as much or as little cinnamon and stevia (or sugar if you want) as you'd like.
Bake for 10 minutes on a cookie sheet.
The juices will probably spill over on the pan and the peel will shrink away from the fruit, but don't worry, it'll taste AMAZING.




Bake, eat, and love!


Comments

  1. I love to do this with cinnamon and brown sugar. SO good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts